Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Embarrassing TV Programmes

The Poms simply do not care what they show on TV. Compared to SA, it is both amusing and alarming.

After 9pm (the Watershed) it is all systems go.
For example, they say the C word, willy nilly. I was shocked out of my socks.

There is a programme called 'Embarrassing Bodies' which is bad enough, but 'Embarrassing Fat Bodies' is just the giddy limit.
Personally, I  LOVE Embarrassing Fat Bodies as it makes me feel really thin.
The Hubby will NEVER watch this programme ever again , as he saw a vaginal prolapse in great graphic detail and basically, that was it for him.
I find it fascinating. Still, am not going to force him to watch it with me in case we never ever have sex again.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/embarrassing-fat-bodies/4od#3198164

I know that the Saffas have a problem with band width, but truly, if you don't have this issue...watch !

One guy lost 20 stone. Even though I have a very vague idea of what a stone is, I know that I weigh less than 20 stone myself, and I am not exactly a wee fairy. I think 20 stone is possibly almost twice me.
Lordy!

I am somewhat alarmed by watching someone on TV ...you know what? Even I cannot say this!
Suffice to say I know more about rectums than I ever needed to know.
Am glad I am not Dr Lauren.

Just need to add that I watch this programme while I am ironing. Otherwise I would never watch such crap.

Hee hee.




No comments:

Post a Comment