Monday, June 20, 2011

More Wimbledon

Luckily, I was watching Wimbledon, so that when it started raining there,I could dash outside and take my duvet cover off the line. I may have not known it was raining otherwise.
So, very exciting, first time they actually get to put the million billion £ cover over Centre Court. Takes about 25 mins to  deploy this thing. Hence the time to blog.
 I am quite excited to see the cover !

Have been watching Dovic and  Schiavone, good tennis, is it just me, is it cold?
  Do I have to watch the entire match looking at erect nipples? This is something I have not noticed before. 
Believe me, if Martina had played an entire match with erect nipples, I would have noticed.


What is this?
It is quite putting me off the tennis.
Are they taking steroids? This is not normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment