Thursday, June 2, 2011

FNB

Amazing that FNB can annoy me from a million miles away....

Had to pay my dear friend and wonderful photographer Loureeze Pienaar (PicInk Photography) , for photos she is taking for me.

FNB send me my OTP (one time pin) to complete the transaction. Why on earth they use this system is beyond me. They cancelled the Digitag service, whilst it was archaic, it did work.
So now I am trying to pay.
Nope. No way. Put in the pin and tried the whole thing... no...phone them.
No skype number or international service, so , for their mistake, I am paying for the call.

Get through to the answering service thing which tells me if I don't choose one of the numbers , and have to speak to a REAL PERSON, it will cost me R50.

Not Happy does not quite describe my feelings.
Anyway, nice chappie, tells me all I have to do, is press CTRL -

Well ...yes....
Who has ever the fuck heard of CTRL-???

I asked him if maybe this was a problem, seeing as all I am working on is windows...how hard can it be?
He doesn't know.
If this is a common problem, why don't they say...press CTRL- on the site?
He doesn't know.

After half an hour I eventually managed to pay Loureeze.

This is altogether stupid.
Here, no charges on ATM transactions.
No charges on any debit card transactions, or credit card transactions.

Jeez guys...get with the fucking programme.




No comments:

Post a Comment