Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer

They said today was the first day of summer, and indeed it is so.
Clouds are gone, rain is gone, and so far it is 17 degrees.
Am sitting outside with the wee pee cee with my sunglasses over my reading glasses. Am wearing short sleeved T shirt and capri pants. (and underwear, obviously)

Got up early this morning...walked to Station, train to Waterloo, tube to Euston, dropped off MOTHER.
Tube back to Vauxhall (for variety) train to Surbiton, bus to Kingston, little walk to mobile mammogram unit, had boobs squished and squashed, bus home.
Happy day!

I am going to sit out in the sunshine with a glass of wine and my Kindle, then perhaps order a pizza and prepare myself for Big TV Night.
Britain's got talent, followed by The Apprentice, followed by You're fired (interview with fired apprentice) on at the same time as Britain's Got Talent results show, then  Louis Theroux in some godforsaken prison somewhere...Oh What a Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment