Monday, June 13, 2011

Eternal Optimist

These are my sunglasses, handily placed on the windowsill next to the front door. Of course, rain or no rain I do still wear a pair every day, but am tending to wear my 'light' pairs, and not the  'dark' pairs for seriously strong sunlight, but they are there, just in case. Sometimes I have to take 2 pairs with me in case I am suddenly blinded by the light. The Gorgeous son got me a pair of Prada glasses, they are fabulous.
For this current wishy washy sun, I am considering a pair of blue sunglasses.
Today is a good day, the washing is on the line, and I am typing this outside, wearing my Prada sunglasses over my reading glasses.
The ray bans are good glasses, not as stylish as the Pradas, and I am thinking that I may need a pair of 'bling' glasses, perhaps for when I go to the sculpture exhibition at Somerset house.
Not too Chavvy, of course, discreet bling.
Unfortunately, (not seen in the photograph) is also my coat rack thing, with all my pashmina's and jackets and rain gear.
Aw...come on summer! Play the game! I am all ready and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment