Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer 'n Pimms

It sure is all or nothing here...I am ashamed to say it is now too hot for me.
Because it is so hot, Wimbledon is definitely oversubscribed today, and it is way too hot to stand in a queue for many hours.
The Hubby and I have decided to stay at home, drink Pimms, and  watch the tennis on the big screen HD TV.
We have the fan on, and all the windows and doors open.
It has cooled down a bit, and is now 28C.
Remember, that is in the shade, sure was way more than that when I was hanging out the washing.

Just as a matter of interest for the Saffas,
Pimms (1 L  bottle,)     £13
Lemonade, 2l                56p
Strawberries 400g         £2
Cucumber                      40p
Orange                          30p

Big bag of ice                 £1

And I didn't have a jug, so the jug in the photo cost £10.




1 comment:

  1. Makes me realise how pomeranian my parents are cos they still fancy the odd pimms and even Hubby and I are total fans................

    ReplyDelete