Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shopping and Lunching in High Street Kensington

 Blue eggs? Who Knew? This is the Whole Food Store in Kensington High Street.
What a choice of eggs!
Luckily I didn't buy any, as shortly after this I saw Nick from My Family, was so excited , I would have dropped the eggs, blue or not.
Don't they look fabulous though?

I did buy some stuff from Marks and Spencer...yes, I know, boring...but affordable.
20% off on all linen clothes.
I may live to regret this seeing as I am going to have to iron them...

Hard to resist though, 1 pair black linen pants (trousers to Poms) 1 pair (lime ) green linen capri pants, 1 very nice long black summer skirt, and also nice black blouse, £60.
Not bad, I thought.
R600, so R150 per item. Cheap as Chips! (as they say here)



Maybe this is just me, unaccustomed as I am to shopping,but this is an escalator, with a parallel escalator for your trolley. Gotta love London!

No comments:

Post a Comment