Monday, June 13, 2011

On the Domestic Front again..

My life is complete.
Today in Sainsburys I found TOILET WIPES.
Now I surely have them all, and am quite excited at the idea of teaching The Hubby and visiting Gorgeous Son how to use them.
The wipes  are on top of the toilet cistern. Nice , discreet little packet, with instructions.

OMG I love this country.

And, I went to the 99p shop, and can you believe it, there was a BOGOF  on toothpaste and shower gel. So, 2 tubes of signal toothpaste, 2 shower gels, 4 cakes of imperial leather soap, 12 penlight batteries (they don't call them that here...so 12 AA batteries, all for less than £4.
Now, that is impressive!

(I have had queries and complaints, so for non- poms,  BOGOF is  'buy one get one free'.)

The Hubby is home at the minute, and when we were having our coffee outside (there was a brief moment of sun) Dave, The Next Door Cat was sitting on the fence, and The Hubby said "Hello Dave" and WAVED at him.
I nearly fell off the chair laughing and The Hubby got all in a humf and said it was my influence, and that he fully expected to come home one day and find me in the garden like a Disney character with birdies and squirrels and foxes and rabbit all dancing around me.

I quite like that picture to be honest!.

No comments:

Post a Comment