Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Out





Very very exciting to actually leave the house, it is a nerve wracking experience to
have people
pushing you in a wheelchair when you know that they don't know what they are doing. I did survive , however, apart from having my sticking out leg rammed into various objects in the street.
First stop was the library where I had to pay a FIFTEEN POUND fine for my books, thank god I had renewed them, if I hadn't it probably would have been about 3 times that. Bloody rip off.

Then we went for a pub lunch at The Coronation Hall, a converted musical hall and possibly the most beautiful pub I have ever seen (Oh...apart from the one in Drury Lane)
I could not go in the front door in the wheelchair, so had to go up the side alley and into the service lift (see pics)
I was absolutely knackered when we got home and had to go to bed.

I fear the worst for my supposed outing along The Queen's Promenade today, as SA Sam has left to go for her next caring job, and The Hubby is in a bad mood because of a disc drive. And, also, I think, at the prospect of having to look after me without SA Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment