Monday, March 14, 2011

Tomorrow..you're only a day away!

Am far to excited to sleep.

Have watched Black Books, Gavin & Stacy, Never Mind The Buzzcocks.
Am still world champion of Zuma Blitz and Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook.
Am playing retro game King's Quest (suck at it)
Reading Clan Of The Cave Bear and am hoping Jondalar will be eaten by a cave lion, bloody whining twat.
Listening to The Hubby who has taken Night Nurse and is snoring like a flipping storm trooper.
Thinking Ireland is nice and far away actually.

Scratching leg under cast , thus releasing cascades of dead skin (disgusting)
Dreaming of standing on 2 feet.

Amazed that 7 weeks have gone by and realising I have done fuck all nothing in that time.
Oh..no, not true, have written a crap Mills and Boon book which will hopefully be published and earn me £1000.
Don't even ask....

Have organised the washing and drying of my trackies (pom for track suit pants) (£2 from Primark) which I bought for gym (see? that's what happens if you join a gym, break your bloody ankle)
Have to wear them tomorrow seeing as they are the only items of clothing that fit over the cast, I am going to look like a fucking chav.
Never mind, will wear my diamond earrings. And talk posh.

OMG am never going to get to sleep.

Foxes are making murdered children noises...very distressing.
Nice, it is half past one now. I am going to look like crap tomorrow.

How will I celebrate?
Well, let me think.
Wednesday we are going to a funeral.

So, that leaves tomorrow seeing as the funeral will pretty much take care of Wed and Thurs.
The funeral is in Uttoxecter. No idea actually where that is.
Is The Hubby's cousin. I have never met him, but, bless, we are going to be a support for Spanish Cousin Janet. (his sister)
Dr Lauren is also going, but not The Gorgeous Son as he will be in Venice.

Ok, am now going to plug into one of my podcasts and try and get some sleep.
Not the Kindle text to speech, is like Stephen Hawkins reading you a bedtime story.

Sorry, Stephen, you may be god, but text to speech is iffy.

oh bloody hell, the snoring is increasing in volume...just going to put my hand over The Hubby's nose and mouth, then night night !

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment