Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring se gat

I thought Spring was here. Not so much. Very annoying.

I don't think it is that cold actually. But, poor disabled me, even though I have a wheelchair, I am trapped and bound by my carers that think it is too cold to go for an walk.

I don't care how fucking cold it is...I have not been outside of the house for FIVE WEEKS.
You may think it is cold... I can have a blanket tucked around me.
Very very funny.. The Gorgeous Son put SA Sam into my wheelchair and then tipped her upside down.......these are the very people who will be taking me out for walks.
Please Hubby, come home from Dublin and take me along the promenade to Kingston.

It is 2 degrees . How is that Spring?

It is March. I am thinking it should be warmer.

AAARRGGHHH


No comments:

Post a Comment