Monday, March 7, 2011

ENOUGH

I have had enough of this stupid ankle. I have had enough of crawling around on my hands and knees like a flipping dog, sometimes even holding things in my goddamn MOUTH.
I have had enough of only having a bath when The Hubby is here, I have had enough of typing lying down, enough of seeing mess and not being able to tidy it, enough of having to have babysitters (bless them, they have all been lovely) enough of being exhausted by the tiniest effort, enough of climbing up and down the stairs like a flipping monkey. I have had enough of hearing myself moan and whinge.

On the up side....Hoppy is back.
Neil Worrell Esq came to visit and brought lovely supper and wine and cheese, Amiga Jane is coming to take me out in my wheelchair. I read fabulous books recommended by Tess of the Melbournevilles, even though I was somewhat traumatised by the subject matter.
I am world champion at both Bejewelled Blitz and Zuma Blitz.
EIGHT DAYS TO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment