Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day

The sun is shining...more washing is drying, the million dollar cleaners have just left.
I walked with one crutch to the doctors.
I appear by some miracle to have lost 2kg.
Spent a whole day with Amiga Jane yesterday.
Have done almost all the ironing.

And Hoppy seems to have a new friend!
Trying not to get too excited, but he has been with her 3 times now, once, running and playing, much as he used to do with that Slut Skippy.
Another time , eating the nuts I put out, and the third time they were looking in wonderment at my washing on the line.
She appears to be a very avant-garde squirrel, her name is Lady Gaga. She has a stripe shaved down the middle of her back. Either an old injury, or more probably, mange.
Am reserving judgement for the minute, I will keep you posted.

Could life get better than this?


No comments:

Post a Comment