Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Night

Last night of crawling up the stairs (I have a carpet burn on my right knee)
Last night of crawling to the bathroom (no fun being face level with the bowl)
Last night of sleeping with the bankie in the bed and an arrangement of pillows.
Last night of dying of thirst because I am reluctant to wake The Hubby to get a drink
(and at the minute , he has manflu)

I am so fucking happy!

Last week of the wheelchair.

Amiga Jane was the best Driver, BTW.

The Gorgeous Son lost points for asking for a table in Zizzi's for '2 people and 1 disabled'
Also , for loudly saying 'look, a friend' because there was another person in a wheelchair in the restaurant.
And for the 'wheelie 'on the way out.

Last week of those fecking crutches that fall over all the time.
Last week of carrying stuff in my mouth like a DOG.

Problem is going to be that my metabolism has slowed down to that of a tortoise after lying around 55 minutes out of the hour for 7 weeks.

Yay Yay Yay!

Will report back tomorrow on the NHS experience with Ms Middleton and Dr Yeo.








No comments:

Post a Comment