Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Internet shop

Just as you think you have it all sorted...what a DISASTER. The yogurts, by comparison, are nothing.
For the first time ever, I used 'my favourites' to order my groceries. (orders I have done in the past)
There is something here that has never been explained to me, so, as a result, I have doubles of everything I ordered, apart, of course from stuff I ordered 2 of, those , I now have FOUR of.
So, 20 Happy eggs, 34 diet cokes , 2 mushroom packs, 8 baked beans , 2 pak choi, 4 fairy liquid.....
I thought it was expensive, but figured it was inflation........
Not that I have space for all this stuff.. Bless The Gorgeous Son, he tidied up the grocery cupboards and the fridge and freezer and somehow we fitted it all in.
Still and all, it cost only £96 and I will not have to shop again forever.
Anyone for a pickled egg? Or a cornichon? (4 jars of those) or tomatoes? bread?
Bloody hell.
How much stilton can one person eat? Ah well, will give it my best shot for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment