Friday, March 11, 2011

Evolution

Bit tricky taking a drink up to bed at night. Obviously coffee or a glass of water is impossible, so it has to be a can of cooldrink.
Preparing to go up to bed, I leave the lounge on my crutches, fetch a cooldrink from the kitchen before crawling up the stairs, across the landing and then to the bed where I pull myself up into bed using the bedside table .
So, the cooldrink can is under my arm (this is awkward and painful) my mobile is stuck into the top of my cast, my kindle is shoved down my pants, and last night I tucked a few mint humbugs into my bra.

I have evolved

I am Half woman - Half handbag

2 comments:

  1. Lol! have done the same thing when my back goes out on me, and I'm reduced to crawling or even commando-crawling around the house. Amazing the amount of handy pouches on the average woman, even without a cast!

    ReplyDelete