Thursday, March 17, 2011

Outing

Was a bit sad that my first outing was to a funeral, but all over now, and it was lovely to see the Spanish Family. Nice service for Cousin Phil and we sang Jerusalem, even me who cannot sing at all, but I didn't care and nobody was rude to me (seeing I was disabled, they probably thought the kak voice was par for the course.)

Dr Lauren has been very helpful. She pointed out that I was turning out my bad foot, made me walk straight, made me walk without crutches and taught me the difference between Real and Perceived pain. (not in a loving way)

Phew! She is going to be SUCH a good Doctor, but she is quite mean.
But, I must say, always right, and thanks to her, I am getting better much faster than I thought I would. Seeing as it was only day 2, I thought she would be more floofy and caring, but apparently not.

We stayed in a Premier Inn, ( like Holiday Inn) which is endorsed for some odd reason by Lenny Henry. (I have gone right off him since he and Dawn French got divorced)

The staff were wonderful.
The Head Waiter called me 'Duck' Pronounced 'Dook'
He was quite sexy actually, and although the 'Dook' was probably due to my disabled state...I was thinking 'COUGAR!'
Did not, however, share this thought with Dr Lauren or The Hubby.
Was just an odd thought between the berry compote and the crumpets.



No comments:

Post a Comment