Monday, March 21, 2011

Pom Sun 2

It is 3 o' clock. The 15 degree high is over.
BUT, all good, the washing is dry.
(barely)
I can put the towels in the 'airing cupboard'
Odd Pom invention, but is warm, and dries towels and stuff. If it was actually bigger than a cardboard box, it would be quite useful.
I don't really understand the 'airing cupboard' There are many pipes and switches. It is, actually, quite warm in there when the hot water/heating is on. (I don't truly understand the hot water/heating thing either)
I am willing to admit that I am perhaps a bit thick, but also, the Pom heating/water thing is a tad odd.
In South Africa we managed to have hot water and heating without an actual cupboard to house it in. Was much easier. Never switched anything off or on.


No comments:

Post a Comment