Monday, March 7, 2011

Retro post

Seeing as we are calling back the past, I have not posted about my internet shopping for a while.
It is a true blessing at the minute. I add to the delivery instructions that I am on crutches , so to be patient while I get to the door. Also, that the delivery guy unpacks the crates onto the table for me.
The Gorgeous Son will pop around after work and put the stuff away for me (I hope). And he needs to do Waste Management as it is Rubbish Day tomorrow and I am home alone.

So, this month's shop had some fabulous bargains.

3 x 2 liter sparkling waters for 90p
Olive oil, virgin, BOGOF for £3.40
24 diet cokes for £4.80 , also BOGOF

Best of all, buy 2 flash products (cleaning stuff) and get £2.30 off. So I bought 2 flash wipe packs for £1 each and ended up with a credit. Amazing.

I no longer buy meat, fish or chicken on my internet shop, I get it from a company called Farmers Choice, which has organic, tucked into bed, read bedtime stories , live in the Orkneys animals, delivered to my door, all prepackaged for 2 people zipper bags. I love it. No artificial colours or additives, best kippers and sausages I have ever had. Costs me £40 a month, not too bad.

By mistake, last month , I ordered eggs without checking, and got CAGED HEN eggs. I was devastated. Darling Simon must never know.
Totally overcompensated this month because I feel so guilty. Bought Happy Eggs. Obviously from Happy Hens.





No comments:

Post a Comment