Thursday, March 31, 2011

Headmasters

Today I went to the hairdressers.
Headmasters.
I have been there exactly once before. My goodness, did they not all fuss and faff about my broken ankle.
They said I could use my 50% off voucher (that expired end Feb) in the theory that if I hadn't broken my ankle, I would have used it anyway. I got a free head massage (didn't have the heart to tell them I HATE head massages)
Danielle (my Stylist) (she is about 12 years old) said that if I needed her to come to the house to do my hair, she would do it.
How very very sweet is that?
So, my hair looks quite nice now.

I did not go to Toni and Guy because they were rude to Dr Lauren .Not the same branch, but we are now boycotting the whole chain. Fuck 'em!


Dr Lauren is in Scotland climbing Ben Nevis.
She is going to visit MOTHER on Saturday/Sunday, thus missing Mother's Day for me, but taking over my Mother's Day obligation for MOTHER.
So, the whole of Mother's Day UK rests on The Gorgeous Son.
No Pressure.




1 comment: