Friday, March 4, 2011

Poor Hoppy

SA Sam is out on a course today, and I was starving. Obviously I cannot make myself food. It is impossible to stand on one leg without crutches for any length of time. And of course the foot turns purple. There also seems to be no actual food in the kitchen. I ate 2 plums and was crunching my way through some ryvitas, when poor , sad, and quite thin looking Hoppy came right up to the door. (that Skippy is a slut, I still can't believe she has buggered off with BIF) I managed to open the door and throw some ryvitas out to him, which he pounced upon. I don't think he knows where the slut hid all the nuts. Poor Hoppy.
Then, you will not BELIEVE, Dave the cat from next door jumped into the garden and was STALKING Hoppy. I was quite beside myself, I didn't want to frighten Hoppy away from his food in case I never saw him again and he starved to death. I had to stop Dave the cat from next door, and for a mad moment did consider throwing a crutch at him. I had to shout 'No, no, BAD CAT', which indeed did frighten Hoppy away. He will probably never come back. I am quite distraught. I also am still bloody starving . I have ordered a pizza. I get a free 2liter coke. I do not want this coke. I cannot carry a coke. I will have to make the delivery man put it in the kitchen. This is a bad thing. I have sticking up mad person's hair.I don't really want to interact with a delivery man who will think I am a crazy old bat.
I am fed up with this stupid leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment